This remote is intended to be used by referees.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Simple to use and quick to program
- Run 30 games in parallel without risk of disturbance
- Unique Arena(Dohyo) ID set with DIP-switches
- Open source and open hardware
It is designed with two sides, the first is the main side with powerful IR LEDs to send the start and stop signal. There are also a possibility to add additional IR LEDS that can be mounted stationery close to the Dohyo. The second side with less IR power to program the Start Modules without interfering with robots close by. Using the DIP switches it is possible to choose between 30 unique IDs to differentiate remotes from each other.
Note that Dohyo ID 0-1 (of 32 possible) is reserved and should not be used. Read here under Dohyo identifier for more information.
For those who just want to test their Start Module at home please look at the Test Remote for a cheaper solution.